bla bla bla!

jueves, 27 de mayo de 2010

My future as a midwife

Hello, today i am going to talk about my future as a midwife. Well, it is very difficult for me because I don’t know where work ever. But I am sure that I will work in the public system, because I love it, and the people with low economic level need our help.

I will like specialize in two areas when I complete the university: first “obstetric”, because is very beautiful and I love it. I will work in the public hospital and I will go assist personalize labour and promote the “apego” (affection) between the mother and foetus. I like give a good attention to everything women, because they are people with feelings. It is very difficult and complicated because are two live on our hand, it is a lot of responsibility.

And after of that, I like work in primary health system or public surgery, because I love it too. I think that here is where I can help more, because the best is promote the good health and prevent the illness.

After that i have a lot of years of professional service I like make “public health” postgraduate course, I like study the community and know which are the illness more frequent and make publics political for prevent those. Also I like make research about different topics about midwifery.

3 comentarios:

  1. hello dany!
    is very interesting that you want to do the postgraduate course of "public health".
    see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dani: how good you want to work in apego, it is very important that new generations to have this

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Comments:
    -I WOULD LIKE to specialize
    -apego:attachment
    -I WOULD LIKE TO GO
    -TO EVERY WOMAN
    -and after THAT
    -I like TO study
    -I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE

    Teacher

    ResponderEliminar