bla bla bla!

jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010

My favourite subject

Hello everyone, this week I’m going to talk about my favourite subject. Well, my favourite subject is “health research”. This subject contain different unit, for example: demography and epidemiology.

The demography permit us know the characteristic of people with who we will work, for make health programs. And the epidemiology permit us know the illness more prevalent in the community studied.

In my opinion, the most difficult of this subject is interpret data, but for my partners is learn the formula for calculated the data. And the easiest is make the calculation.

This subject is give for different teachers according to matter, but all are midwife. My favourite teacher is the Rosa Reneré midwife, because she has a lot of experience in the health research and the public health.

Well, this is my favourite subject, but that don’t mean that have good grades. I’m in the average of class. Until, this is the subject more difficult for me, but I don’t understand why, it’s very frustrating for me.

This subject is very important for me because in the future, I like make “public health” postgraduate course, and this topics are the basis of this science. Also, In the future, i want job on public medical center, and for that I need user all those tools.

3 comentarios:

  1. Dani! I know that you will learn very well this subject. Take it easy! Only you need practice. You're a very good student.
    Cheer up!
    See you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Dani!
    We choose the same subject ! For me the easiest is the analysis xD, I'n not good with the calculus ..
    See you..

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Comments:
    -this subject contains
    -for making health
    -is to interpret
    -doesn´t ming
    Teacher

    ResponderEliminar