bla bla bla!

jueves, 6 de mayo de 2010

College of Midwifes of Chile website

Hi everyone. Today I am going to talk about "College of Midwifes of Chile" website. This is the official website of the midwife of Chile. Here there are a lot of topics and information about our profession, like the story and evolution of the midwifery. Here appear legal text, for example: the regulations that governed the profession, like midwifery oath, sanitary code, etc.
Other topic that here appear is about genus and family, these articles are very important for the midwifery because we should watch for the women rights always. In this website there is a virtual library with different text about obstetric and gynaecology.
In this website there are articles about the AUGE plan and estadistic dates. Here appear a employment bureau too.
I like this website because is the official website of the midwifery trade, and here publish updates news and articles very interesting about the midwifery, like natural labour,etc.
I visit this website frequently because here appear update information that I use for my university works, like: the pregorexia, midwifery story, emergency contraception, etc. I recommend visit it. The link of "College of Midwifes of Chile" website is: http://www.colegiodematronasdechile.cl/. I hope that visit and enjoy it.
bye

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi! Dani I´m agree with you and in my opinion the topics related with the right of the women is very important

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Dani
    The information in the website is very important for Our career, Because reports on important topics about our professional work.
    Good tip,thanks

    Take Care

    Javier

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Comments
    -here legal articles appear
    -here an employment bureau appears
    -I recommend to visit it
    -I hope you visit it and enjoy
    Teacher

    ResponderEliminar