bla bla bla!

jueves, 3 de junio de 2010

Gender Role in Health Care

Hello everyone!! This week I’m going to talk about the gender role in Health Care. In the beginning only the women were midwifery, because in those times the people thought that the gestation was topic only for women. But with the time, this way of think has change, is for that, actually there are male midwife, but still they are few. There are more female midwife that male midwife, for example, in my level; there is one man every ten women. In contrast to medicine and kinesiology, when there are more men that women.

In this profession men and women are the same responsibilities, but I don’t know if difference of salaries between women and men. I think that the female patients have preference to the male midwife like the male gynaecologist; they said that the men are more careful that the women.

I think that the men and women have the same opportunity, therefore, both can have a high Professional Development, although, I know only female midwife in position important, for example the director of midwifery school, director of medical center. But in think that this is because there are few male midwife and because I know few midwife.

In Chile exist inequality between women and men, when the women are discriminate, because thy got less salary and they have few position important, but in this profession I think that don’t exist a lot of different between gender about this topic.

5 comentarios:

  1. Nani :)
    no discrimination against women!
    we want the same salaries
    jajajajja
    yes or no?



    bay :*

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Dany !
    I like your comment.
    But I think to women is more difficult to stud,y when they formed a family ,for the major responsibility, but if you mean the opportunity to enter the study you're right.
    only that
    do not be angry!
    bye !
    kisses
    ...Cami...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi! dany
    I agree with your comment. the resposibility is the same in women and men, because I think that both have the same capabilities and skill.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Dani! I agree with you, because women and men have the same abiity to be a good professional and to be a good job
    See you

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Comments:
    -only women were MIDWIFES
    -this way of THINKING
    -medicine and PHYSIOTHERAPY
    -men and women HAVE the same

    Teacher

    ResponderEliminar