bla bla bla!

jueves, 1 de julio de 2010

my last blog

Hello everyone!!! Today is my last blog and I am talk about my blogging experience.

This was my first experience of write in a blog and this I liked it. It was very fan because I never have published an article or comment in the cyberspace, this was very exciting. The topics of the blog were very interesting because these topics were about the midwifery area and I could express my opinion about these. We could read and comment the blogs of my classmates. I realized that the opinions of my classmates about some topics are very different, and this I liked too. The topics blog were very interesting. The topic that I liked more was “education and prevention” because we like midwife should educate and prevent during all our career. My mistakes more frequent was not use “would”, I never forget to use it. With the blog I learned new words, for example: midwifery, labour, lifestyle, illness among other. Also, these words are fundamental for my area.
For me, write in this blog was not very difficult, because to me is most easy write in English that speak in English. When I speak in English I get very nervous. The most difficult topic was “Gender Role in Health Care” because i don’t know enough about this theme.

1 comentario:

  1. COMMENTS:
    -I AM talking about
    -TO write in this blog
    -EASIER TO WRITE
    TEACHER

    ResponderEliminar